- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
The people here are wonderful! They are honest and fare priced.Wendy B.
My car broke down on a Monday morning. I'm not from this area and had no idea where to tow it. I called North Bend Automotive and they were amazing!! Got my car looked at immediately. Not the answer I hoped for but it was not their fault. They let the car stay for the week until I could get it hauled back to Yakima. If I need any work done on another vehicle and still living in Seattle, I will certainly take it to them. Cannot thank them enough!!!Andrea C.
Honest, timely, professionalLaura B.
This shop is first rate! My daughter's van quit suddenly going up Snoqualmie Pass and was towed there. They went out of their way to fit us into their very busy schedule. Due to the hour, we spent the night. The next morning they finished checking out the van. Soon, we were back on the road and made it home to Montana without any more problems. They made a very difficult situation into a pleasurable experience. We can't thank them enough.Joanne K.
Absolutely amazing service! Our van broke down on Snoqualmie Pass and the staff here was honest and extremely helpful in getting us back on the road. I would recommend North Bend Automotive to anyone in the area needing automotive repair help.Jess S.
Good, fast, honest work.Aaron M.